A look at the schools that are overlooked by the ESPNs of the world.


Saturday, August 5, 2017

College Football Outpost Is Back


For those of you that are unfamiliar with my work, let me introduce myself. I am Jeremy Adcock and I ran this blog for a time before leaving for SB Nation and the Underdog Dynasty site. I then left for the newly created Forgotten 5.

Well, I did a bit of soul searching over the summer and realized I needed a change. Independence was the only option that made any sense for me to retain my sanity while continuing to write. I have no ill will towards either of my previous stops, but I have to do what is best for me and writing as a true independent makes the most sense.

What will you get from me?

As anyone that has read my stuff in the past can attest, I love to put out lots of content whether on ULM, Akron, WKU, San Jose State, Temple, or any team in the G5. I am considering different formats from the site with the top option looking like a Monday-Friday schedule and weekends being my wildcard.
  • Monday: AAC
  • Tuesday: MWC
  • Wednesday: Conference USA
  • Thursday: MAC
  • Friday: Sun Belt/Independents

Why should you read this site?

Honestly, I cannot give you a good reason. That's on you. I am doing this site to fill a desire to write about what I love on my own. Give it a try. If you like what you see, keep coming by. If you hate it, find a site that better fits with what you enjoy. Either way, do what makes you happy. My feelings don't get hurt easily. 

When does it start? 

Monday, August 7. I will start rolling out new articles on Monday, so I guess mark that on your calendars or no. Like I said, up to you.

What if I have tips or story ideas?

I am always open to tips and story ideas. I guarantee that if you contact me about an idea, I will write about it. Here are the best ways to contact me:
  • Email: adcock.jeremy@yahoo.com
  • Twitter: @cfoutpost
  • The comment section on articles.

Well... that's about it. I thank you for visiting my site and hope you enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment