A look at the schools that are overlooked by the ESPNs of the world.


Thursday, August 16, 2012

Anyone looking to be a writer or get involved?

I am currently running this blog by myself. Writing, editing, and all the other components of running this blog for my loyal readers. I have big plans for the blog that involve turning it into a full fledged website with a bullpen of writers to write on everything encompassing the MAC, WAC, MWC, CUSA, Sun Belt, Army, Navy, and BYU.

I have big ideas for the future including correspondents at games all over the country as well as writers that will travel for games in the future. I am looking for writers that are willing to write about their team, their conference or any issue pertaining to the conferences I cover. I cannot currently pay for services but once I am able to make any sort of profit on the site, all of my writers will be paid for articles used on the site. If you are looking to get into the field and write some for the blog, let me know.

Email: cfoutpost@yahoo.com

Twitter: @cfoutpost

I hope to hear from some people that will be part of the process of making a website that writers would be proud to write for.


No comments:

Post a Comment